Re: ready with staf query for ebye analysis

Hi Doug,
We are running until tomorrow morning with the phenix federation but plan
to changeover to running with the Star federation right after the morning
meeting.  Is it easy to build the gcstaf code to run against phenix?

Also, is the path to the gcstaf.csh
/grandch/u/GCA/olson/stafgca ?
cheers
david