New version of QE checked into CVS (CVS works fine again)

Hi,

the reason CVS didn't work was that my CVS/Entries files were corrupt
(due to copying from one machine to another). It seems to work well now.

A new version of the QueryEstimator has been checked in. To compile it
you need to check out common too. The biggest change is to move all
common files into CVS/common. I include gc_const.h in all source files
(it has workarounds for CC) and was using "../gc_const.h" when including
it. I changed that to <gc_const.h> and provide -I<common-path> switch to
CC. I wrote a script to do the replacements. It's called
~nordberg/bin/replace.

 - Henrik
Henrik Nordberg       <hnordberg@lbl.gov>
Scientific Data Management Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory