ORBacus 3.1 and threads

Hi,

Jeff, you compiled ORBacus and we copied your binaries, but I discovered
that you didn't compile it with thread support. I am trying to use

orb -> conc_model(CORBA_ORB::ConcModelThreaded);
boa -> conc_model(CORBA_BOA::ConcModelThreadPerRequest);

[see ORBacus manual page 128]

and this doesn't compile. For this to compile, ORBacus has to be
compiled
with thread support. Do you want to do this? That would be great.
To do that, one has to download JThreads/C++ from OOC, and change
config/Make.rules.mak to enable threads.

Thanks, Henrik
Henrik Nordberg       <hnordberg@lbl.gov>
Scientific Data Management Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory