proposed MDC2 schedule for GC activities

Hi GC folks,

We need to arrange our schedule for MDC2 activities.
There is a GC quarterly meeting tentatively scheduled
for Jan. 28, 29.  The overall MDC2 schedule is
(I think)
Feb. 9 - 19   BRAHMS/PHOBOS
Feb. 23 - Mar. 5  STAR
Mar. 9 - 19  PHENIX

We plan to have the GC machinery in production during MDC2
(at least for STAR).  We have not yet scheduled a time
dedicated to GC measurements separate from the experiments,
but I think we should.
I propose that we try to schedule a few days at the end of the
overall MDC2 period for GC measurements.
Exactly how long and what specific measurements are not
clarified yet.

Let's discuss this at tomorrows phone conference.

Doug

Douglas