GC MDC2 schedule

The MDC2 schedule was discussed in today's phone meeting.
Here is a summary of the present status.

1. I propose changing the dates of the BNL quarterly meeting
   to Jan. 29,30, 1999 (Fri., Sat.) rather than 28,29 (Thu. Fri).
   This is primarily to accomodate a visit of Rene Brun to LBL
   to discuss GC/ROOT integration on the 25-27 Jan.
   Shall we have the group meeting on Jan. 29 and integration
   work on Jan. 30?

2. A GC software integration meeting should follow the Jan. 29
   meeting. (Jan. 30?, more days?)

3. The GC multi-component event machinery should be functioning
   and in use by STAR during the STAR MDC2 period (Feb. 23 - Mar. 7).
   Testing of GC logging could be done during this period, but
   no dedicated GC time specified (yet?) in this time slot.

4. A dedicated 3 days for GC measurements will occur at the end of
  MDC2.  Bruce Gibbard will specify the exact dates.

5.  We (GC) can discuss with STAR and/or PHENIX if we want to
   arrange dedicated test time earlier.

Doug

Douglas