Multiple event components

Sorry I missed the meeting, I did intend to join today but it wasn't
possible.

Jeff just told me about the multiple event component issue. In the DST rerun
that I am perpetually readying myself for the new schema has provision for
hanging multiple event components off the event collection level, simply a
filename and a type flag. In the rerun itself this will be empty, but you'll
be able to generate a federation with this schema and stick on multiple
components. I put in a type ID number and not a type name string, I don't
know why, but you can map ID to name.

  // Non objectivity event components referenced by filename
  struct fileComponent
  {
    d_Char location[400];
    d_Long type;
  };
  ooVArray(fileComponent) fileComponents;

I do believe I'm actually close to the rerun, but I've given up giving time
estimates.

  -- torre

-- Torre Wenaus, BNL     wenaus@bnl.gov    516-344-4755  Fax 516-344-4206 --
-- STAR Experiment, RHIC@BNL  Computing and software project leader       --