RE: Multiple event components

Perhaps I am thinking of the wrong part of the schema,
but I was expecting that the ROOT equivalent to the
Objy reference to an event component to be something
like filename and sequence# in file.  The sequence number
corresponding to "event" in the TTRee::GetEvent(int event) method.
I don't see the ROOT event sequence# in your fileComponent;
Perhaps it is encoded in the location string?

Doug