classes LineDB (the recovery class) and Config updated for ObjectSpace STL

Hello,

Alex told me that he was using ObjectSpace STL and had to make
changes to linedb* and gc_config* in CVS/common before he
could use them in QM. Those changes have now been checked into
CVS.

Are there any other changes you would like to have made to
any files (that I am the author of) in common? Let me know.

What STL are you using in general?
I am using the adaptation of STL to CC, which I call CC-STL.
Alex is using ospace. Is someone else using another implementation?

Hopefully we can all switch to the standard STL when Sun
finally releases a C++ compiler. Due out in March.

 - Henrik