updated information on the New Federation plus index

Hello,
This is an update to the information about the objectivity/root federation
on starsu00.  The index can be found in
/common/GC/zimm/DBase/index
and a gcconfig file which contains reference to the boot file and the hpss
directory can be found in /common/GC/zimm/DBase/

This federation is much smaller than the db_30007 federation which we had
been using.  I plan to add additional data base and root files to it later
this week.  Please let me know if there are any problems with the
federation as it stands.

cheers
dmz