[Fwd: Re: CTS: Henrik Nordberg Software]

FYI:

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:  Re: CTS: Henrik Nordberg Software
Date:  Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:31:30 -0500 (EST)
From:  "Alexander Lenderman" <alexl@bnl.gov>
To:  alexl@bnl.gov
CC:  mms@bnl.gov, edward@bnl.gov, sailer@bnl.gov, hnordberg@lbl.gov

Administrator

RCF Call Tracking System
New View Followup Notify Report Search Problem Types CForm Password About Help
View problem ticket 2063, followup 2 View Full Ticket Followup
Problem 2063, Followup 2 - Closed, Priority: Medium
Henrik Nordberg
Submitted On: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:31:28 Submitted By: Alexander Lenderman, x4487
Problem Type: Software Owner: Alexander Lenderman, x4487
Ticket Closed
Here is an answer I got from Tom Schlagel:

Alex,

Shigeki and Bruce asked me about this today as well.

We are looking in to the pricing on this software.  We currently have 25
seats of the 4.1 compilers, and a demo license for the 4.2 compilers.  The
first quote we received would be $21K for 5 seats.  We are trying to get a
new quote for 10 seats and hope to get Sun to drop the cost.

This is an important issue for us as well, so we'll try to get this
happening as soon as possible.

Tom

We'll announce when the new Visual Workshop is available.