hijing federation

Greetings,
In order to free up space on the STAR-production staging disk I have
moved the hijing files in the directory
/disk00001/star/fd30023dbase/  to /disk00000/star/fd30023dbase/

I have also fixed a problem in the Tagdatabase which caused the
oParticles files not to be treated as an event
component for purposes of query specification.  These files are now
refered to as dst components in the index.
(The lower case denotes the fact that these are objectivity files, as
opposed to non-oofiles) The updated index can be  found in
/grandch/u/GCA/fd30023/indexNew.

I have not yet updated the gc.config file.  I will fix this when I have
checked out and made the new version of the QE.

david