Re: localtime_r and gc_logger.cpp

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for looking into this. I'm not sure whether the multithreaded
flag (-mt) will work for the root-wrapper since we had those problems
with Root... but perhaps this is benign. I was worried about the STL
conflicts & this is why I chose to compile common/ using the GCAClient
Makefile. Even if the STL question is resolved, we may have problems
when the usercode moves to other platforms.

thanks, Jeff

Henrik Nordberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the reason localtime_r() isn't found by the compiler is because the -mt flag
> isn't specified. Add -mt when compiling files in CVS/common, or use the
> Makefile in CVS/common (might conflict with ospace, though).
> It has nothing to do with which compiler you are using.
>
> Cheers, Henrik
> Henrik Nordberg       <hnordberg@lbl.gov>
> Scientific Data Management Research Group
> Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
begin:vcard
n:Porter;R. Jeff
tel;fax:516-344-4206
tel;work:516-344-7953
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Brookhaven National Lab
version:2.1
email;internet:porter@bnl.gov
adr;quoted-printable:;;=0D=0APhysics Department,=0D=0ABld 510A;Upton;NY;11973;
x-mozilla-cpt:;15856
fn:R. Jeff Porter
end:vcard