Re: GC phone mtg tomorrow

Arie,
Doug is on travel today and tomorrow so he may not have received your
message.  I will try to set up a conference call for Monday at 10:30am
Unfortunately I wont be available on Monday, but Im sure there will still
be plenty to discuss.  I will be at the lab on Tuesday though if we are
interested in delaying yet another day.

Tomorrow's phone meeting will probably deal principally with the client
code.  I know that David, Guy and myself will be there.  Hopefully Jeff
as well.

david