Prototype Objectivity connection/session classes

For those Objectivity-philes among you, have a look at the URL below and let
me know your thoughts.
These classes are a partial prototype implementation of connection and
session
classes for handling transactions.  They are loosely derived from the
Objectivity/Java
API Connection and Session classes.  They are presented here as a partially
tested
working prototype in order for us to better evaluate our needs for
transaction handling
and to provide a common way to do transaction handling at the prototype
stage.
These have no StAF in them but I have tried them out in a StAF module (an
ASP),
and I am considering what to do with that ASP.

http://rncnt1.lbl.gov/gc/gcoo/prototype_objectivity_connection.htm

Doug

Prototype