Re: FW: ob: Orbix/Omnibroker compatibility?

I don't think this patch will fix our problem, though.
If 479 was our problem, the communication couldn't have worked, but our
communication works well at certain level, and most of the time, query
completes without causing orbix daemon crashing. I haven't got an answer
from IONA, yet but they certainly sent the problem to the Dublin headquarter
that they confirmed last week.  We will install this patch anyways.