orbixd crash & recovery

Hi All,

I want to pass on some information before I forget ?

While at BNL I talked to someone from the online group
(Nathon Stone) about their experiences with orbix.  He
mentioned that they had found orbixd to crash even though
they only use orbix. For this reason they run it in the mode,

orbixd -c filename

The file, "filename", is a log file from which a new orbixd can
recover the state of the servers when the orbixd crashes
(see man pages on orbixd for this and other command line
options).

I've not had the opportunity to test this feature so if anyone
who can routinely make orbixd crash (Dave, Alex ?) wants to
try it out please do so.

	Jeff