new functions in QE: getIndexInfo() and getNumBytes()

Hi,

I have updated the CVS repo. qe.idl has two new functions getIndexInfo() and
getNumBytes(). The first one returns INDEX_INFO_T:

enum TYPE_T { int_t, float_t };

struct PROPERTY_T
{
	TYPE_T type;
	string name;
	string description;
	string bins;
};

typedef sequence<PROPERTY_T> PROPERTY_SEQ_T;

struct INDEX_INFO_T
{
	string name;
	string description;
	STRSEQ_T components;
	PROPERTY_SEQ_T attributes;
};

and the second one gives the total number of bytes that a query correspond to.
This is used by getNumSeconds(). I will update getNumSeconds() to use info
from QM about what has been cached etc.

Do not compile QE on starsu00. For some reason QE compiled on starsu00
crashes for one of the indexes. rmds03 works fine (as does gizmo and math).
 - Henrik
Henrik Nordberg       <hnordberg@lbl.gov>
Scientific Data Management Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory