setup for MDC2

Dave,

Three issues:

1) We discussed the HPSS setup again, and my last conclusions still
holds. i.e.  0% in cache (or as closed to it as possible) before
emptying, and 10 minute before purging.

2) To run more sophisticated and better controlled queries, we'll need
to know: a) which files are on which tapes; b) which conponents are on
which files.

We don't anticipate needing this right away.  Can we get that by Friday
at noon?

3)  When exactly will the System available to us to start running
tests?  Should I contact somebody else to get an answer to that?

Thanks, Arie.