RE: Federated DB ID Allocation (http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/RCF/Software/Commercial/Obj

STAR's web page on FDIDs
  http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/STAR/html/comp_l/db/devid.html
links the RD45 global allocation and has info on a simple script we use within
STAR (adapted from BaBar, of course) to manage individual developer allocations.
  - Torre

-- Torre Wenaus, BNL      wenaus@bnl.gov      516-344-4755  Fax 344-4206 --
-- STAR Experiment, RHIC@BNL Computing and software project leader       --
-- B. 510A Room 1-175        http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/STAR/computing.html --