an easy error to fix?

Hello all,

I'm currently attempting to run the qm software and am running into some
problems -- perhaps someone knows a simple way to remedy this:

I start up the QE and CM -- all looks fine:  each says that it is ready
(though the CM is looking for a script called cm_script.sh).

Then I start up the QM and get the following error:

CMHost = rmds03.rhic.bnl.gov
CMName = CacheManager
QMOrbixPort = 1759
QMHost = rmds03.rhic.bnl.gov
QMName = QueryMonitor
QEOrbixPort = 1756
QEHost = rmds03.rhic.bnl.gov
QEName = QueryEstimator
***************** end config *****************
         Exporting server to the network, listening on port -268438896
EXTRA_INFO for query QM INFO=QUERY_MONITOR_SERVER_BEGIN
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Which doesn't tell you much as best I can tell -- though the port number
wrong my gc.config looks fine.  I'm running this in the directory

> pwd
/phenix/workarea/johnson/tagDB/grandch/bin

and my library path is:

> echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/grandch/u/nordberg/bin:/grandch/u/GCA/CORBA/OB-3.1.2-debug/lib:/afs/rhic/oodb/v_5.1/solaris/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/opt/SUNWspro/lib:/opt/rhic/root/lib

The gc.config is also in that directory.

Any bright ideas?

Thanks for your help,

stephen

--